CMAP is a non-profit Central Fill Pharmacy which has acquired contracts with several drug manufacturers to provide us with bulk donation medications. These contracts allow CMAP to offer free medications to your patients who meet certain guidelines.
What does this mean to you and your staff?
- Patients may now receive medications that they may otherwise be unable to afford.
- Less paperwork; no individual applications are required for these particular medications.
- Wait time for medications drastically reduced to less than a week.
Benefits of CMAP:
- Decreased wait time for medication delivery to clients compared to PAP
- Decreased paperwork for physicians
- Decreased paperwork for clients
- Creates centralized records that allow pharmacist counseling for
drug interactions, difficult dosing requirements, etc.
- Provides patient-specific labeling on bottles that help with compliance